YES IT IS KEVIN ! YOU MUST WATCH IT AGAIN! THEN YOU WILL NO IT IS !
Printable View
YES IT IS KEVIN ! YOU MUST WATCH IT AGAIN! THEN YOU WILL NO IT IS !
Me neither would have had any problems at all choosing a guy to spend the season with. You know who I would choose ladies! I would probably have had the hardest time at keeping my hands off of Kevin.
[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
<font color="#000000" size="1">[ December 18, 2004 04:46 PM: Message edited by: Sweet Caroline ]</font>
LOL!!! I would As Well Caroline, He's Truly Irresistable. I Do Not know how Christine Manage's LOL.http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/11/11_8_14.gif
That lucky girl doesn't have to keep her hands off of Kevin. Gee I'm so envious of her!
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
Sweet Caroline, If Only we were Christine Costner.....http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/11/11_1_28.gif
Yes if we were [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ... Too bad we never will though [img]frown.gif[/img] ...
[img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]
I would love have the family name Costner. TC Costner, Caroline Costner and Jeni Costner, how nice it sounds. Sorry we forgot about you dearest.
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
I will have his name Ladie's, I Intend To Steal Kevin Away from Christine.http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_29_132.gif
ITS OK I KNOW HOW IT IS ONCE YOU GET KEVIN ON YOUR MINE IT GOES!
LOL TO FUNNYhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_4_3.gif
YOU BETTER TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE GONNA DO WITH HIM CUZ I'M GOING TOO!
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_12_6.gif